Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New Year Resolutions... Sooo Last Year

This morning I finally got to do one of my new year's resolutions, that was to swim regularly at our village clubhouse. No cause for much celebration though, as that was part of my *last year's* resolutions. Yep, good ol' 2005! Other physical activities I decided to pursue within the year was shooting(stock .45 caliber), archery, rally driving, Jason Bourne's martial arts (I believe it was Kali), and regular gym workouts (this was the only one I got to do).

This year I'll be taking out archery and rally driving (d**n gas prices), while adding to the list: DSLR photography, regular blogging, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, and German languages. And less procastination I guess. "Don't put of tomorrow/next year what you can do today"

No comments: