Thursday, February 01, 2007

King Arms, Poor Hands

I finally sold my pair of King Arms SWAT leather gloves. I've been using them for two months, but recently decided to sell it because they didn't fit well. The half-finger version and other Large gloves fit like a glove, but this pair is unusually larger than it should be. I can barely feel my way around changing a mag!

The buyer had larger hands, and they seemed to fill out the gloves nicely. I hope he's satisfied with it.

Overall this is a good pair of gloves, the leather and the paddings provide a lot more protection than those Nomex gloves. Wearing these also looks a lot more "tactical" and appropriate than the motorsports kind, that one with foam and PVS shields or whatever. Once they figure out their manufacturing discrepancies and correct their sizing, I'd consider getting another pair.

No comments: